Mitch Sisson graduated from East Mississippi Community College with an Associate of Arts Degree in Design and Technology. His expertise with AutoCAD enables him to create and design topographic maps and boundary surveys with great detail.
Mitchell G. Sisson
May, 1993 A.A., Drafting and Design Technology, East Mississippi Community College, Mayhew, MS
1997 – Present Starkville, MS
AutoCad Technician/Manager, Pritchard Engineering, Inc.
- Perform computer-aided drafting for civil engineers. Civil Engineering software technician assisting with boundary surveys, topographic surveys, plan-profiles, and site development.
1995 – 1997 Belfontaine, MS
Equipment Operator, Robert Tindall & Sons, Inc.
- Repaired and maintained farm machinery
- Welding and fabrication
- License for chemical application
1993 – 1995 Starkville, MS
AutoCad Technician, Springer Engineering, Inc.
- Performed board and computer aided drafting for boundary and topographic surveys
- Survey and soil testing crews
1990 – 1993 Starkville, MS
Farm and Shop Manager, Rice Equipment Company
- Managed cattle and hay operation
- Minor fabrication and mechanic repair